current favourites #1




Long time, no blog on my part but I am finally back, I can't promise constant posting but I hope you enjoy the content! Let's roll on with the favourites ...






  1. Savvy by DB Eyeshadow Pencil in 'crema' (maybe?) - This is a perfect rose gold colour for everyday or to prime your eyelids for use with similar eyeshadows, it has such a nice and creamy texture.
    1. Savvy by DB Eyeshadow in 'her majesty' - This shade of eyeshadow came in a set with an eyeshadow primer, it is perfect for highlighting any part of your eye or as a really bright and light lid colour (tip: use the leftover on the brush as a normal face highlight!)
    2. Typo A5 Diary in 'blush' - Although I own a normal diary/planner already this one is super cute and I have dedicated it for school, homework, assessments, quizzes, etc. (I am slightly obsessed with organisation!)
    3. Revlon Colourburst Lip Crayon in '150 Enticing' - I have owned this for a long time and wear it almost everyday and it is still going strong! This can be worn as a bold lip by applying straight on, can be smudged into lips for a a pretty touch.
    ~

    This post is not sponsored/paid for, all opinions and photographs are my own.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment