quick and easy toast toppers

Mmmmmmm…



The Pancake Topper
Place 2 slices of bread in the toaster, while this is toasting slice 1 banana. Once the toast is ready spread on margarine, lay out the banana in a thin layer over the bread then cover everything in maple syrup, mmmmmmm yummy!


Salad in a slice
Place 2 slices of bread in the toaster and slice a cucumber into thin slices, then again into quarters. Once the toast is ready spread salsa in place of margarine, lay out a large spinach leaf and then put cucumber on top of this.

Will you try each of these? Tell me which unusual but yummy toast toppers you like!

~



All images and opinions are my own.
The toppings are both vegan and I’ve decided to use an english muffin as my base but I promise toast tastes just as yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment